PREPARATION IS KEY!
For best tanning results, exfoliation is considered the most important step! Our exfoliating mitt is the perfect tool to do so! It is essential that you exfoliate your skin beforehand to reveal fresh smooth skin – the perfect base to apply your tan. If you don’t exfoliate properly, your tan is more likely to start flaking off as it fades, appearing uneven and blotchy… No, thanks! Also, we always recommend exfoliating 24-48 hours before using one of our organic Tanning Products. Our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub with our Extreme Exfoliant Glove works in two ways: it prepares your skin for an even, streak-free tan. It can then be used a week later as your tan starts to fade to remove dry, dead skin cells and any self-tan residue.
Extreme Exfoliant Glove:
- Our exfoliating mitt can be used as a dry body buff, with body scrubs such as our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub or with a body wash to reveal your smoothest skin yet.
- Not only is it eco-friendly, it is also re-usable! Just hang it up in your bathroom and allow it to dry before using it again the next time you want to buff your skin, apply or remove your tan.
- You can also use our exfoliating glove on ingrown hairs, flaky dry skin and rough, uneven skin.
- Our award winning organic exfoliating body scrub
- Made with an incredible blend of coconut oil, lemongrass, peppermint and pink grapefruit provides tough love for seriously smooth, hydrated skin.
- Use with our Extreme Exfoliant Glove to buff skin, remove dead skin cells and provide the ultimate canvas for a fresh application of one of our natural self tanners.
Together, this duo act as the best tan prep & remover! Layers of dead skin, impurities and old tan will scrub off your body and onto your mitt, effectively erasing your old tan.